It's late notice but we're not satisified with the party options for New Years Eve this year, so we're doing one of our own. For those of you who have been to the last two years at Play Cantarrijan you'll know how much fun they have been.
Address of the party:
La Barraca Chiringuito, Playa Cantarrijan, La Herradura, Costa del Sol.
Directions from Almuñecar:
1. Follow N340, E15 out of Almunecar, heading towards Nerja, Malaga
2. Continue for 4 k.m and pass through tunnel (Punta de la Mona) and keep following N340
3. After 2 k.m pass petrol station on Left and pass La Herradura also on Left continuing on N340
4. Continue for 2 k.m and at roundabout take 2nd Left onto N340 and follow up hill
5. Follow N340 for 2 k.m and pass through tunnel (Cerro Gordo Tunel)
6. 300m after tunnel turn left into large layby (The road K.M sign is between 303 -304
7. At far left of lay-by there will be an open barrier – follow through onto dirt track
8. Follow dirt track for 2 k.m down to beach and Bar Barraca is the chiringuito to the left.
Expect a beautiful location, wonderful people (you lot), great music from the usual suspects and loads of nice booze from the bar.
Make sure you bring your twelve grapes and a bucket load of good cheer!
Roll on 2009...